We are currently accepting applicants wishing to apply for:
- February 2020 entry
- September/October 2020 entry
Please scroll down to choose your package of choice. To proceed, please contact us.
Our service comes in 3 phases, which are explained below our packages.
- Phase 1 and 2 of our service for 1 university of your choice. Options available for additional applications.
- Phase 1 and 2 of our service for up to 3 universities of your choice. Options available for additional applications.
- Our Gold dual-stage guarantee: If we fail to secure a single interview / entrance exam, we will fully refund you. If after securing an interview / entrance exam you don't succeed in getting a place, we'll refund you half of your money. *Conditions apply (see guidance notes).
- You may apply across admissions cycles (e.g. 1 uni in Feb, 2 in Sep/Oct etc)
- We have a 100% success rate to date
Eligibility for graduate entry details (click to expand)
For universities that offer graduate-entry, pre-med degrees in subjects such as BSc Biomedical Sciences and similar are normally accepted.
Get in touch with us for an opinion on whether you are likely to be accepted for graduate-entry with your qualifications.
However, it is ultimately at the university’s discretion what degree they accept for graduate-entry. We have had a number of success stories for graduate-entry which can be found in our Testimonials page.
Our Service to you is in 3 Phases:
Phase 1: Pre-Application (click to expand)
For each of the universities you choose to apply to, we will:
- Use our past experience and knowledge to enhance your application. We have produced sample applications to make it easy for you.
- Check and amend your application for common errors that often lead to rejection.
- Help you tailor your personal statement (for universities that require one) by mentioning and emphasising key elements that Medicine professors look for. Such as: the latest in groundbreaking research, historical advances in Medicine, demonstrations of key personality traits and more.
- Help you tailor your cover letter (for universities that require one).
- Give you specific sample letters that are required from your college/university.
- We will send you a sample health certificate so that your doctor can correctly fill it in.
- Advice on how to create an excellent CV.
- Apply for en-suite accommodation at university campus.
- Ensure your documentation and paperwork are in order. We’ll tell you exactly how to prepare all of your documentation in the fastest way, in order to be able to submit your application as soon as possible.
Phase 2: Post-Application (click to expand)
Once your application is submitted, the next hurdle is the university’s entrance exam and/or interview. For each of the universities you choose to apply to, we will:
- Give you hands-on help to prepare for entrance exam / interview. We have extensive experience of this and an excellent track record. Our experience has given us the knowledge of subjects that need to be studied, and to what detail. We share this expertise with you.
- You will be assigned a dedicated mentor who is also a qualified doctor and has extensive experience in interviews and entrance exams.
- Schedule 60 minutes (per university applied to) of face-to-face live chat or telephone conferencing with one of your dedicated mentor to help you fully prepare.
- Give you a mock interview / entrance exam and will provide excellent feedback to improve your performance for the real thing.
- Be your friendly point of contact from the moment of application to final decision from university.
- Provide you information for booking flights.
- Reserve a hotel room for you at one of our partner hotels for when you travel for your interview / entrance exam.
- Help arrange airport taxi pick-up and transfer to your hotel when you arrive for your interview / entrance exam.
We have an excellent track record of helping candidates pass this stage with our very own mock exams and practice interview sessions. Our experience has given us the knowledge of subjects that need to be studied, and to what detail. We share this expertise with all our customers.
Phase 3: Post-Admission (click to expand)
This is COMING SOON.
We will provide you:
- Taxi reservation for your first arrival (after accepting offer to study) at Katowice or Krakow airport.
- Support and guidance with post-admission paperwork.
- A tour of university campus, dormitories and local area.
- Advice on registration on your first week including university tuition fee payment deadline, obtaining I.D. cards, index book etc.
- Information on curriculum of studies.
- Information on health insurance.
- First-hand advice from a former student (now a doctor) on how best to study, what books to buy for your studies, and how to study for each specific subject of your medical degree
- Help and guidance to open a bank account for students (in any major currency such as USD, EUR, GBP and Polish Zloty-PLN) by going with you in person.
- Recommendation for the right SIM card for you, and registering it for you.
- Guidance on how to use local public transport including taxis.
- Information on local restaurants and things to do.
Phase 4: Ongoing support throughout your studies (click to expand)
This is COMING SOON
We will provide you:
- We guarantee to find you accommodation throughout your studies (4 years for graduate-entry, or 6 years if undergraduate) either at school dormitories, or in the private sector.
- Help and guidance to buy the equipment that you need, for example: lab coat, hospital shoes, stethoscope, anatomy cap, dissection kit, scrubs etc.
- Information and guidance on how to apply for scholarship programs to help fund your studies for up to 2 years (plus up to 400 EUR per month for living expenses).
- Help and guidance to prepare paperwork for immigration.
- We will accompany you to register at immigration office, when required (since they speak only in Polish).
- Help with registering for the LEK national exam (the registration for which is only in Polish)
- Help with obtaining a Criminal Record check from Poland on your return to the UK
- We will have a point of contact available to you throughout your studies both in the UK and in Poland.
- Information on applying for the UK Foundation programme.
- Information on applying for the Malta Foundation programme.
- Information on applying for the Ireland Intern programme.
- Information on the UK SJT exam.
- Information on the Malta SJCT exam.
- Information on the Ireland IEET exam.
- Information for registering with the GMC when you graduate.
- Information on legalising your degree in Poland for use outside of Poland.
I would highly recommend EuropaMedicine to anyone that is looking to apply for medicine in Europe especially graduate entry. They are so helpful and informative … I don’t think I would have gotten the highest score in the interview process had it not been for that mock interview … Overall the service was 10/10.
Limited spaces – please read
Please kindly note, that we may stop taking applicants once we get a certain number for each entry cycle. This is in order to protect the quality of what we do for each and every individual who opts to take our service. If this is the path for you, you are advised to sign up sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
EuropaMedicine are very helpful, quick to respond to queries and they are with you all the way to support you. I would definitely recommend it. Thank you guys!
Guidance Notes - click to expand
Costs incurred in gaining the required documentation such as notarisation of qualifications, medical tests, postage of documentation to us etc, are payable by the applicant. Postage of application to universities is taken care of by EuropaMedicine, except where next-day postage is required due to time constraints. EuropaMedicine will inform applicants if and when this is required.
Our service does not include the universities’ own application fees. Whilst in many cases these are free, or are payable upon admission, these fees will be payable by the applicant. EuropaMedicine will administrate this as part of the application process if fees are payable pre-admission.
* For the guarantee to be applicable you must meet the minimum eligibility standard of at least 2:2 degree in Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biomedicine or Human Biology at BSc level from an officially recognised university in the UK or any other EU country. You must also have a demonstrable standard of English. Also (for Gold package), at least one of the 3 university choices has to be a choice recommended by us.
** Costs of flights and accommodation are payable by the applicant. We only offer to book the flights/accommodation for the applicant. We will find the best accommodation and flights according to applicant’s preferences of cost, distance, quality etc. We cannot guarantee accommodation but will apply for applicant.