We are currently accepting applicants wishing to apply for:
- September/October 2018 entry
- February 2019 entry
Please scroll down to choose your package of choice. To proceed, please contact us.
Our service comes in 3 phases, which are explained below our packages.
- Phase 1 and 2 of our service for 1 university of your choice. (Please scroll down to see details of our service below)
- Phase 1 and 2 of our service for 3 universities of your choice (Soon: this will be excluding Silesia, for which you will need to take our Gold Comprehensive Package. Please scroll down to see details of our service below)
- Includes guarantee: We will succeed in getting you an entrance exam / interview at at least 1 university - or we will refund you your money completely. *Conditions apply (see guidance notes).
GOLD COMPREHENSIVE PACKAGE
- This package allows you to apply to University of Silesia (for Sep/Oct or Feb entry) and up to 2 other universities of your choice
- Includes Phase 1, 2, and 3 of our service for University of Silesia, and Phase 1 and 2 for other universities. (Please scroll down to see details of our service below)
- Dual-stage guarantee: Payment is in stages (Phase 1 and 2 first). If we fail to get you even a single interview / entrance exam, you will be fully refunded. You will only have to pay for Phase 3 if you are offered a place at Silesia and you accept the offer.*Conditions apply (see guidance notes).
- You may apply across admissions cycles (e.g. 1 uni in Feb, 2 in Sep/Oct)
- We have a 100% success rate to date
Our Service to you is in 3 Phases:
Phase 1: Pre-Application (click to expand)
For each of the universities you choose to apply to, we will:
- Use our past experience and knowledge to enhance your application.
- Check and amend your application for common errors that often lead to rejection.
- Help you tailor your personal statement (for universities that require one) by mentioning and emphasising key elements that Medicine professors look for. Such as: the latest in groundbreaking research, historical advances in Medicine, demonstrations of key personality traits and more.
- Ensure your documentation and paperwork are in order. We’ll tell you exactly how to do all of your documentation in the fastest way, in order to be able to submit your application as soon as possible.
Phase 2: Post-Application (click to expand)
Once your application is submitted, the next hurdle is the university’s entrance exam and/or interview. For each of the universities you choose to apply to, we will:
- Give you hands-on help to prepare for entrance exam / interview. We have extensive experience of this and an excellent track record. Our experience has given us the knowledge of subjects that need to be studied, and to what detail. We share this expertise with all you,
- Schedule 60 minutes (per university applied to) of face-to-face live chat or telephone conferencing with one of our experts to help you fully prepare,
- Give you a mock interview / entrance exam and will provide excellent feedback to improve your performance for the real thing,
- Be your friendly point of contact from the moment of application to final decision from university,
- Help you book flights and accommodation and will help you settle in** (see guidance notes below),
- Help arrange airport pick-up and transfer to your accommodation when you arrive.
We have an excellent track record of helping candidates pass this stage with our very own mock exams and practice interview sessions. Our experience has given us the knowledge of subjects that need to be studied, and to what detail. We share this expertise with all our customers.
Phase 3: Post-Admission and Ongoing Support (click to expand)
This is for the University of Silesia only at present.
We will provide you:
- Taxi reservation for your arrival at Silesia airport.
- Support and guidance with post-admission paperwork.
- A tour of university campus, dormitories and local area.
- Advice on registering on your first week including university tuition fee payment deadline, obtaining I.D. cards, index book etc.
- Information on curriculum of studies.
- Information on health insurance.
- We guarantee to find you accommodation throughout your studies (4 years for graduate-entry, or 6 years if undergraduate) either at school dormitories, or in the private sector.
- A handbook with your timetable and a university information booklet,
- First-hand advice from a former student (now a doctor) on how best to study, what books to buy for your studies, and how to study for each specific subject of your medical degree
- Help and guidance to buy the equipment that you need, for example: lab coat, hospital shoes, stethoscope, anatomy cap, dissection kit, scrubs etc.
- Information and guidance on how to apply for scholarship programs to help fund your studies for up to 2 years (plus up to 400 EUR per month for living expenses).
- Help and guidance to open a bank account for students (in any major currency such as USD, EUR, GBP and Polish Zloty-PLN) by going with you in person.
- Recommendation for the right SIM card for you, and registering it for you.
- Help and guidance to prepare paperwork for immigration.
- We will accompany you to register at immigration office (since they speak only in Polish).
- Help with registering with the LEK national exam (the registration for which is only in Polish)
- Help with obtaining a Criminal Record check from Poland on your return to the UK
- Guidance on how to use local public transport including taxis.
- Information on local restaurants and things to do.
- We will have a point of contact available to you throughout your studies both in UK and in Poland.
I would highly recommend EuropaMedicine to anyone that is looking to apply for medicine in Europe especially graduate entry. They are so helpful and informative … I don’t think I would have gotten the highest score in the interview process had it not been for that mock interview … Overall the service was 10/10.
Limited spaces – please read
Please kindly note, that we may stop taking applicants once we get a certain number for each entry cycle. This is in order to protect the quality of what we do for each and every individual who opts to take our service. If this is the path for you, you are advised to sign up sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
EuropaMedicine are very helpful, quick to respond to queries and they are with you all the way to support you. I would definitely recommend it. Thank you guys!
Guidance Notes - click to expand
Costs incurred in gaining the required documentation such as notarisation of qualifications, medical tests, postage of documentation to us etc, are payable by the applicant. Postage of application to universities is taken care of by EuropaMedicine, except where next-day postage is required due to time constraints. EuropaMedicine will inform applicants if and when this is required.
Our service does not include the universities’ own application fees. Whilst in many cases these are free, or are payable upon admission, these fees will be payable by the applicant. EuropaMedicine will administrate this as part of the application process if fees are payable pre-admission.
* For the guarantee to be applicable you must meet the minimum eligibility standard of at least 2:2 degree in Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biomedicine or Human Biology at BSc level from an officially recognised university in the UK or any other EU country. You must also have a demonstrable standard of English.
** Costs of flights and accommodation are payable by the applicant. We only offer to book the flights/accommodation for the applicant. We will find the best accommodation and flights according to applicant’s preferences of cost, distance, quality etc. We cannot guarantee accommodation but will apply for applicant.
*** This will be not only for applicant’s pre-admission visit (should he/she choose to do this), but also for when they move to campus for commencement of studies. Certain universities only.